graftus india limited bangalore plant

List of vehicle plants in India

List of Automotive Manufacturing Plants in various States of IndiaAs of May 2016, 13 of the 29 states of India have automotive manufacturing plants...

Consulter le prix
ZF in India

ZF Wind Power Coimbatore (India) has a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant, fully integrated wind turbine gearbox manufacturing facility supplying for India and global wind turbine requirements with a plant capacity of 5,500 MW The company employs more than 850 people...

Consulter le prix
BUHLER (INDIA

BUHLER (INDIA) PVT LTD Manufacturer,Exporter,Supplier of all type of flour milling equipment, flour milling machines, malting machines, India best quality flour milling equipment manufacturers from Bangalore, supplier of malting machines, send requirement detail of flour milling machines, flour milling equipment, malting machines etc...

Consulter le prix
ZEISS Bangalore

Carl Zeiss India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore In July 2012, a new assembly hall and demo center for ZEISS Industrial Metrology Business Group was opened in Bangalore, India The Tech Center, which is also located at the site, allows ZEISS to offer its customers services such as demos, training, contract programing, contract measurements as well as a ....

Consulter le prix
India's Leading Sewage Treatment Plant ,

Are you planning to set up a new Sewage Treatment Plant and do not know what is the most effective solution! We at Indus have solutions for all your water related problems Our solutions are based on our 15 plus years of experience in water industry and backed by hands on experience...

Consulter le prix
General Motors India

General Motors India Private Limited is a partnership between General Motors and SAIC that is engaged in the automobile business in India General Motors has 93% stake in this partnership and the remaining 7% is held by SAIC It is the 5th largest automobile manufacturing company in India after Maruti Suzuki, , Tata Motors and Mahindra...

Consulter le prix
ABB India Subcontinent

ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industri With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability ....

Consulter le prix
List of Semiconductor Companies in India

Apr 07, 2017· There are 100+ national and international core semiconductor manufacturing companies having their R&D and manufacturing plant in India Here is the list of leading semiconductor companies in India with location and official website address List of Semiconductor Companies in India...

Consulter le prix
ZF Locations

ZF Services Bangalore - Branch workshop B-190/A 5th Main Peenya Industrial Area, 2nd Stage , Chennai - Tamil Nadu Somic ZF Components Private Limited Chennai Plant 1 35 Thiruvan Karunai Road Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kancheepurm District, Kunnam Village Chennai 631604 India Phone: +91 44 37173614 , ZF India Pvt Ltd ZF Services Mumbai ....

Consulter le prix
Nilkamal Limited

Nilkamal Limited is the undisputed leader in the Indian market for Moulded Plastic Furniture, being the largest manufacturer and marketer of moulded plastic chairs in India, and probably worldwide We manufacture and sell over 14 Million plastic moulded chairs in Indian markets, along with sofas as well as ready to assemble furniture too...

Consulter le prix
Spicer India

Spicer India Private Limited is continuously developing products that are increasingly lighter in weight and have a higher torque-carrying capacity Our wide range of drive shaft and drive train components are built with advanced technologies and help achieve the clean mobility goals of our customers, in addition to providing a smoother drive...

Consulter le prix
SAFT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED

Aug 08, 2019· Saft India Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 18 December 1996 It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore Its authorized share capital is Rs 196,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs 196,000,000...

Consulter le prix